TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Hee hee -- I wonder if he meant SG-1. :D I didn't see much of Farscape; I couldn't get into it in the beginning, but I followed the last season (as best I could) very closely. So I didn't know how off he was.

But, again, the point was that he knew *something* and he did encourage me to watch the series before Serenity. :)

--Katie

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
sakura panda said:
Hee hee -- I wonder if he meant SG-1. :D I didn't see much of Farscape; I couldn't get into it in the beginning, but I followed the last season (as best I could) very closely. So I didn't know how off he was.

But, again, the point was that he knew *something* and he did encourage me to watch the series before Serenity. :)

--Katie
SG-1 is certainly a possibility. That has 8 season's out on DVD (currently in season 9), and the season 5 DVD set came out in Jan '04, not long after Firefly. And heck, Farscape and SG-1 both feature wormholes. ;) (Not to mention a fair bit of the same cast, as of late).

I'm glad he was helpful. Now go watch Firefly :D
(Mainly I noticed the Farscape went 8 seasons thing, since I was really annoyed that it didn't get its promised 5th season. The rest of the info about release dates I didn't really know, so I looked up on Amazon.)

·
Toboggan noggin
13,250 Posts
sakura panda said:

--Katie
Farscape is something you really need to watch from the beginning in order to fully experience. I think that was their major problem with viewers. It was too hard to figure out if you hadn't been watching the whole time.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.