TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,022 Posts
Unfortunately, your link to Buy.com indicates it's unavailable.

I'm going through the entire TV series right now on DVD (even though I saw it on SciFi) before watching "Serenity". There's nothing like Firefly on a 51-inch with Dolby Surround (even if it's only Dolby 2.0).

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,022 Posts
alyssa said:
I've got all the Firefly's backed up on my HD waiting for editing & trancoding but I've come to realize I've simpley don't have the time to do TV shows. I'll spend the $ and have them come nice & packaged.
Movies yes, weekely shows no.
Plus the commentarys are cool
About the only time I watch TV shows on DVD (I have three sets only -- 24 first season, Alias first season, and Firefly) are when I'm on the treadmill. They're perfect for a good 45-minute workout ;)!

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,022 Posts
alyssa said:
Actually that's a great idea- you're right it's the perfect time increment. I was gonna play my tour de france dvd's but they're a few hr's long. These (firefly, sg-1 ect.) would be the perfect amount of time!
Thanks-
Yep...actually 24 and Alias got me through a couple of cold, midwestern winters with excercising until I could get back outside again :D

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,022 Posts
mattack said:
Slacker! Nowadays I do 2 "hour" shows on the treadmill virtually every day. It ends up being approx 80 minutes (skip opening/end credits, and of course commercials) total.
I am such a pig... :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.