TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Fall TV guru guide is up. The shows currently listed don't seem to be all season premiers. More will be added soon, I guess.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just opted in to get the fall guide after getting an email from tivo. Very disappointing as there are only 10 or so shows listed. What gives?

·
Registered
969 Posts
ukerin said:
Sorry for my ignorance but where is the guide ?Is it something you request?How do you do it?
Find Programs --> KidZone Recommendations & Guru Guides --> TV and Movies

The 2007 Fall TV Guru Guide is at the bottom of the list.

Not available on Series 1 or DirecTV TiVo. (There might one or two others because I'm not 100% familiar with what's currently available on every model.)

·
Registered
642 Posts
I wish that they'd break out new shows only into a separate guide. I already know whether or not I like returning shows and either have a season pass or don't. I want to use the Guru Guide to sample new shows only.

·
Poster of News
35,621 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
minckster said:
I wish that they'd break out new shows only into a separate guide. I already know whether or not I like returning shows and either have a season pass or don't. I want to use the Guru Guide to sample new shows only.
I agree they should separate new shows from the old.

If they did, I would auto-record both lists, as a workaround for the occasional glitch where last season's SP doesn't pick up the new season premiere. That doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's very annoying.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts