TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
wait.. I did what?
15,311 Posts
I'm not sure I'd say "better" but certainly equally as watchable.

There was a certain innocence as we got to know the characters and secrets last season, and I really enjoyed it, you never really knew what they'd pull out of their hats.

This season has been enjoyable, and they're getting deeper into the backstories, but every now and then they're falling prey to "gadget/disaster of the week".

So still a thumbs up, but a different one :)

Diane

·
All About Footwork
29,774 Posts
this season is 100 times more fun than last...

·
Curmudgeon
1,746 Posts
There's been a darker tone this season some of the time, which has its appeal, but also draws away from some of the goofy, light-hearted pleasure of the first season. But as the second season picks up, we're back more to the original premise and tone. They've got a better grip on the characters this season, I think. I'm on the fence about which season is better.

·
huh?
3,185 Posts
We've enjoyed this as much as we did last season. It's not as good as fall TV shows that will be starting soon, but then my expectations are low for summer series, but I think Eureka is better than most of the shows on TV right now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.