TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Drew != Drawn
4,862 Posts
JETarpon said:
Allison's master password: 8675309

Heh. The wikipedia entry for 8675309 has already been updated.

ETA: The wikipedia actually had 2 entries for it due to wikismeeking. I deleted one of them.
Did it bug anyone else that Allison didn't have to confirm her password? ;)

·
Drew != Drawn
4,862 Posts
EvilMidniteBombr said:
Much better than the premier.

Interesting solution.

Umm, A few hours into his confinement, Fargo said that he really had to use the bathroom. Did he "go" and if he went, where did it go?

Also, you would think as smart as all of these people at GD are, that they would be able to back up their computers a little faster than 8 hours. I'm just sayin'
I really wanted to know why they didn't schedule the handover from Stark to Allison at a more reasonable hour for a shutdown, like at 6 PM. Everyone knows you perform backups and shutdowns overnight, so you minimize impact on the day shift!

·
Drew != Drawn
4,862 Posts
I forgot something else that I should have posted last week: How about the new sets at Global Dynamics??? I'm sure they were expensive, especially all those pointless steps INSIDE the front door to get to the lobby area.

·
Drew != Drawn
4,862 Posts
IndyJones1023 said:
She was planting (or retrieving) something from Kim's work area before the accident. It wasn't in Henry's garage.
The video was playing in Henry's garage/lab area, so ... I guess it's 50/50 where she was seen planting the bug. ;)

·
Drew != Drawn
4,862 Posts
Sherminator said:
Also did anybody else think Doctor Who - The Impossible Planet / The Satan Pit, when they opened and looked down the shaft?
Not me, because I watched Eureka last Tuesday, but only watched that Doctor Who episode last night on DVD. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.