TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
what bomz at midnite
1,718 Posts
Much better than the premier.

Interesting solution.

Umm, A few hours into his confinement, Fargo said that he really had to use the bathroom. Did he "go" and if he went, where did it go?

Also, you would think as smart as all of these people at GD are, that they would be able to back up their computers a little faster than 8 hours. I'm just sayin'

·
what bomz at midnite
1,718 Posts
Bierboy said:
We have a government installation in my area; the local police do NOT have the authority in investigations on that installation. It really isn't worth getting your panties in a bunch over...this is TV after all :D
But the entire town of Eureka is a U.S. Government installation. Carter was assigned by the U.S. Government to be the law enforcement for that installation. GD is just a more secure part of the same government installation.

Anyway, who cares? The show would really suck if Carter wasn't allowed inside GD.

Allison: "I have to go. There was a shooting spree with a Field Portable Amplified Focused Light Bio Terminator at Global Dynamics?"

Carter: "A what?"

Allison: "Field Portable Amplified Focused Light Bio Terminator"

Carter looks confused.

Allison: "A Death Ray"

Carter: "Why didn't you just say so? Can I go?"

Allison: "Nope. Your just the Sheriff. You can't go. Global Dynamics is a top secret Government Facility."

Carter: "Crap! All the good stuff happens at Global! All I ever get to do is make kids clean their math homework off the sidewalk!"

·
what bomz at midnite
1,718 Posts
pkscout said:
It was a backup and full audit. I've been through a few inventory audits in my time. The fact that they can do it in 8 hours with no human intervention is pretty impressive. ;)
IIRC they couldn't do an inventory until the computer was back online. Isn't that why Carter & Jo had to search the hard copy vault?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.