TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many months of using the Home Media Option to play music I am starting to have problems. I receive this error Error# 1-43-400.

This error always happens with the same songs. I copied the mp3 files to another PC and still have the same problem with the same files.

I called Tivo Support and they told me to upgrade to XP SP2.

This did not solve the problem. They asked me to rip the songs again and a "good luck to you".

Has anybody else encounter this problem.

Thanks.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got the same error and I have XP with SP2 and the latest updates. What does the error mean?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When I called support they really told me they could not help. They asked me to rip the music files again. :-(

·
Registered
6 Posts
I get the same error on all mp3s that have a non-ascii characeter somewhere in the path name.

The mp3s are perfectly playable on the PC.

I think this is a TIVO bug or a TIVO togo bug. They mess up somewhere where they make the request for the file. Should be simple for them to fix it they tried.

per

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies. At this moment my PC is not working. Once I install a new hard drive and reload all the music files I will check.

Tivo was able the play the files and then one day one day stopped working. Maybe after the re-install things will work again. :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts