TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
It's Just TV
25,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Except for Lloyd's humorous longing for Mrs. Ari's co-star in Y&R, well, just not that great of an episode for me.

It does set things up for the next few weeks/storylines I guess...

·
Grey Warden Reject
4,312 Posts
TAsunder said:
I agree, kind of a boring episode. They sure do focus on weed a lot on this show.
It's something I could do without, personally. I think, however, if not for the weed, some characters on the show would have absolutely nothing to do.

·
Registered Smart Ass
591 Posts
Poor Turtle saves the champion weed and still ends up with the chubby shrew.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Interesting plot turn... Vince didn't seem to like Eric getting another client. I think he really liked having E all to his self. I think that will become a major plot point....

·
Registered
594 Posts
It wasn't a total loss. We got to see all those good shots of Mrs. Ari in her undies! And Ari is so wrong, that butt was awesome in HD! :up: :D

·
Well-Known Raconteur
16,771 Posts
mitkraft said:
It wasn't a total loss. We got to see all those good shots of Mrs. Ari in her undies! And Ari is so wrong, that butt was awesome in HD! :up: :D
I got the impression it wasn't her butt he was worried about, it was her face. HD makes a lot of older actors look . . . older. :D That was a fine butt though . . . :up:

Also kinda confused on Johnny's condo. But they had to have some way of getting them all together; too many scenes are set around the breakie table.

I liked this episode. Enough variety to keep me happy. And yes, I thought it was telegraphed from a mile away that Turtle would end up with the ugly one (only in H-Wood would she be the "ugly" one).

And the pot smoking... that's prolly pretty true to life.

·
Enlightened
7,696 Posts
Sirius Black said:
It's something I could do without, personally. I think, however, if not for the weed, some characters on the show would have absolutely nothing to do.
You have a bunch of twenty-somethings from Queens with almost unlimited funds and a lot of time on their hands? I think that's absolutely what they'd spending most of their time on.

Well, that and chasing p***y, which they also do on the show.

·
Banned
16,957 Posts
mitkraft said:
And Ari is so wrong, that butt was awesome in HD! :up: :D
+1 Great ass!

Also, I don't know who that blonde actress is that is the story line with Eric but man is she ugly and annoying. I hope she is not a big part of future episodes.

·
Comfortably Numb
11,689 Posts
montag said:
+1 Great ass!

Also, I don't know who that blonde actress is that is the story line with Eric but man is she ugly and annoying. I hope she is not a big part of future episodes.
Really? I have always kind of liked her. To each there own I guess.:) FWIW She was in all of the "Scary Movies". I have seen her in some other things as well that I cannot think of right now.

·
She likes cheese.
4,768 Posts
montag said:
Anna Faris is best known for the Scary Movie franchise.

From the preview for next week, it looks like she'll be around for at least one more episode, as Eric becomes her manager.

·
Preowned Member
1,448 Posts
montag said:
I think the problem with her is that she looks too much like Courtney Love, and consequently one can't help but think of her as a crack-smokin' heroin-bruised nonsense-spewing skank.

·
Comfortably Numb
11,689 Posts
Bananfish said:
I think the problem with her is that she looks too much like Courtney Love, and consequently one can't help but think of her as a crack-smokin' heroin-bruised nonsense-spewing skank.
Hmm. I don't see the resemblence to Courtney at all, as I cannot stand Courtney Love.

·
Banned
34,759 Posts
astrohip said:
(only in H-Wood would she be the "ugly" one)
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. She was way hotter than most of the girls I see around here in NYC.

She was really annoying though. That's the girl you only sleep with once. :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts