TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· It's Just TV
27,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Entourage is starting to hit it's stride again. Ari is up to his tricks and chicanery, and Vince is again a hot property.

E vs. Billy is also proving to be pretty fun and we're headed for even more fun in that regard thanks to Ari selling the Dream Team package.

· Registered
1,817 Posts
bdowell said:
Entourage is starting to hit it's stride again. Ari is up to his tricks and chicanery, and Vince is again a hot property.

E vs. Billy is also proving to be pretty fun and we're headed for even more fun in that regard thanks to Ari selling the Dream Team package.
Classic Ari: "This is not good news. Good news is when your wife agrees to eat box for your birthday. This is great news."

I had to pause the Tivo.

· Banned
33,721 Posts
Did y'all catch the serious man-hands on Constance Zimmer? Yikes!!! :eek:

Looks like Debi Mazar is off the opening credits now and Perry Reeves (Mrs. Ari) is in her place, (although neither one of them was on the show this week :)).

· Registered
1,681 Posts
I loved the Medellin trailer (I know they showed it before, but I missed it). And I thought it was pretty funny that before the show they had a trailer for the trailer.

Good episode. The lunch scene with Elvis Mitchell was fantastic.

· Give 'em Hell, Devils
59,027 Posts
spikedavis said:
I have to say that I am getting really tired of Billy. I really hope they write him off soon.
+1 I'm really tired of him and his antics.

Other than him this was a pretty good episode, though. Loved Ari and Lloyd. And Drama going to such lengths just to appear younger to his cast and crew was great as well.

· ID-10-T
15,902 Posts
spikedavis said:
I have to say that I am getting really tired of Billy. I really hope they write him off soon.
I am on the Billy is tiring me out bandwagon, but I thought in this episode he was really funny.

The fight was good, the Suits Suck t-shirt was good, the huge Medellin tattoo on his back was good.

So he has gotten a pass for me this week, as I thought it was good.

· Preowned Member
909 Posts
Who leaked the trailer on the Internet?

I've got a feeling it was Vince. He was awfully positive when he told Billy "I just know it wasn't Eric," which leads me to believe he grabbed a copy from Eric's computer and leaked it himself, believing it would create buzz.

Other possibilities are Eric (obviously), Billy himself and maybe Ari (though I don't know how he would have got a hold of it). I suppose Turtle or Drama could have stolen it and leaked it too. Then again, it could just be someone from Cannes or from Billy's staff. But I've got a feeling we'll find out it was one of the major characters.

· I am Groot!
58,180 Posts
midas said:
My thinking is that it's the dude from last week. Was his name Harvey? I just think it's his way of getting even.
Except leaking the trailer helps the movie--the only person who wouldn't want it out there was Psycho Billy. So it had to be somebody who wanted to build buzz for the movie.

· I get paid 2watch TV
6,186 Posts
Maybe I'm remembering the sequence of events wrong, but here goes.

Billy gave Eric a DVD of the trailer.

Didn't Eric show it to Ari, or leave it in Ari's office?

Therefore, it was either Ari or gay assistant guy (forgot his name right as I typed it) that posted it on YouTube.

phox

· Save the Moderatоr
34,565 Posts
bdowell said:
Entourage is starting to hit it's stride again.
The previews for next week, if they're at all representative, seem to indicate that the stride not only has been lost, but it's been killed, burned, buried, forgotten, dug up by bears, and scattered all over the hillside. Hopefully someone creating previews simply decided not to spoil the show for a change. :)

· I heard that
11,722 Posts
Rob Helmerichs said:
Except leaking the trailer helps the movie--the only person who wouldn't want it out there was Psycho Billy. So it had to be somebody who wanted to build buzz for the movie.
But does it help it? If it did, don't you think Eric would have already done it? I seriously doubt that if it was Eric that he'd deny it if he thought it was going to help.

Besides, Harvey (if that's his name, is just too good a character to not continue to somehow be involved in this. They need him in more episodes.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.