TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· I am Groot!
59,072 Posts
Sirius Black said:
Are there really places in the hills of Los Angeles where there isn't a cell phone signal? Anyone know where that location was?
Yeah, that's kind of hard to believe.

Interesting that we see (for once) just how important E is to the process...and what happens when Ari is forced to stop leaning on E and get the job done himself!

· I am Groot!
59,072 Posts
Amnesia said:
I think you mean how unimportant E is. Ari managed to do a great job at salvaging the best possible outcome out of the situation that Walsh created. If E had been involved, I don't see how it would have turned out better.
That was exactly my point. Important in the sense that everybody was depending on him, and in his absence everything fell apart, and interesting that when Ari stopped depending on him, things turned out perfectly.

· I am Groot!
59,072 Posts
Well, E's point (IIRC) is that he thinks Medellin is going to bomb, and thus Billy's next project's value will evaporate before it is released. So what might very well happen is that everybody signs up for the sci-fi movie (which sounds dreadful), Medellin bombs, and everybody abandons Vince like rats from a sinking ship--thus proving E was right all along, at a time when he is increasingly distanced from Vince.

· I am Groot!
59,072 Posts
Charlutz said:
Vince never used to, but now with the production of Medellin under his belt, looks like he might be more interested in reading.
The difference being, Vince doesn't seem to have any ability to recognize a good script, and E does.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.