TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Grey Warden Reject
4,182 Posts
I believe the snow was referring to what Billy's script was supposed to be about. That's just a guess though.

I'm getting a little tired of the Billy character as well.

Are there really places in the hills of Los Angeles where there isn't a cell phone signal? Anyone know where that location was?

The new movie... Blade Runner meets Field of Dreams... sounds... horrible. Those two movies are great but they have nothing in common. It's like writing the Star Wars meets The Graduate movie.

Two more episodes left... but... nothing has happened this season. Nothing big anyway. For Vince, that is.

· Grey Warden Reject
4,182 Posts
Rob Helmerichs said:
The difference being, Vince doesn't seem to have any ability to recognize a good script, and E does.
I believe that both Vince and E thought Medellin was a good script. Vince has wanted to do Medellin since before Aquaman.

Do they even have a studio willing to do the distribution for the movie? I want Medellin to be successful but I'm just not sure that's possible. Of course, every Hollywood star is allowed a couple bombs in the box office. With Vince, however, he seems to have his priorities all mixed up.

· Grey Warden Reject
4,182 Posts
edc said:
Weiss' temperament is infamous. I imagine you'd have to be like that to date Shannon Doherty.

The tone has leaked out into "Entourage" on a handful of occasions. It would take someone of that personality to hold a grudge against "nice guy Kevin Smith" for nearly a decade because of something pretty trivial.
What does Kevin Smith have to do with it? I must have missed something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.