TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On two of my Phillips Series 1 TiVos, when I bring up the onscreen channel guide, I am no longer able to then bring up the filter options by pressing the Enter key. Nothing happens on either TiVo, using either remote control. (I am able to bring it up, however, using my Series 2 remote.)

Any thoughts?

·
Remote Czar
6,942 Posts
jeffdeck said:
On two of my Phillips Series 1 TiVos, when I bring up the onscreen channel guide, I am no longer able to then bring up the filter options by pressing the Enter key. Nothing happens on either TiVo, using either remote control. (I am able to bring it up, however, using my Series 2 remote.)

Any thoughts?
You don't press enter, you have to press INFO to bring up filter selections.

·
Banned
4,869 Posts
Edmund said:
You don't press enter, you have to press INFO to bring up filter selections.
Either button will do it. The S1 remotes do not have an "info" button, they use the 'enter' button in place if the 'info' button. The S2 does have both, and you can use either to do the job of the 'info' button

·
Banned
4,869 Posts
jeffdeck said:

Any thoughts?
Assuming that you do have an S2, do the S1 remotes work on the S2 to bring up the filter options?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.