TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I recently go a message in my TiVo inbox tell me of some new features coming to TiVo Series 2 receivers. The message stated that users will be able to program recording remotely through the Direct v web page. Is this going to cost extra. The Message did not elaborate in that part. Are there any links to find out more?

Thanks

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
calguy99 said:
Hi,

I recently go a message in my TiVo inbox tell me of some new features coming to TiVo Series 2 receivers. The message stated that users will be able to program recording remotely through the Direct v web page. Is this going to cost extra. The Message did not elaborate in that part. Are there any links to find out more?

Thanks
This questions is more appropriate for the DirecTV Tivo forum, but to answer your question, No. The software apparently won't be released until 2008 and DirecTV hasn't released any information on cost.

My guess? No additional charge.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jfh3 said:
This questions is more appropriate for the DirecTV Tivo forum, but to answer your question, No. The software apparently won't be released until 2008 and DirecTV hasn't released any information on cost.

My guess? No additional charge.
OOOOps can I move the post?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.