The Gimp
21,539 Posts
I personally didn't care for it.

·
It's Just TV
27,231 Posts
Langree said:
I personally didn't care for it.
Apparently a lot of people never cared enough to even find out if they would care.

Personally I thought it was ok. I'd like to see more episodes, but apparently ABC decided -- based upon a lack of viewers -- that they needn't waste the time to show more.

Their loss I guess. They spent money on the show, filming the 6 episodes, promoting it like crazy (large billboards still up in my area touting the premiere), and no one tuned in.

It could be from being put into a bad time slot, or it could be that the few viewers that watched just weren't that excited by the show.

My point to the ABC execs (much like the BIH FOX execs, and some others) would be that they need to give some shows a chance and at least air a few episodes before deciding what the results are. Some encore airings during the same week helps. Just don't air one show and then call it quits based upon Nielsen's numbers. Those numbers are far from reliable (though they are apparently the best that the network execs can get).

On the other hand, I think I can safely tell the network execs that anytime they see a show pitched with John Stamos in the lead they can just ignore it and save their time. Apparently the same holds for any show with Tim Daly in the lead role. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
282 Posts
I wonder if she can get her job back at Scrubs. She was so cool on that show.
Might be to many people for one show though.
I am just starting to Love how much time Todd is getting per Scrubs episode.

In truth after the first episode I decided not to watch it. I really did not like it. Not sure what it was but it just did not seem funny. It hurt.

·
Go Pats!
10,354 Posts
Burn in Hell Fo.......er.....

Sorry, force of habit!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.