TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a waiver from the networks allowing me both East and West network feeds. I forget what that is called! I line in CA and currently do not get the local channels for fear that might mess things up. Bottom line, what must I not do to jeopardize my current waiver?

Thanks

·
Registered
415 Posts
rick31621 said:
I currently have a waiver from the networks allowing me both East and West network feeds. I forget what that is called! I line in CA and currently do not get the local channels for fear that might mess things up. Bottom line, what must I not do to jeopardize my current waiver?

Thanks
I have the same situation. I was told by D that, if I signed up for the locals, I would lose the East and West networks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in a small mountain community in Northern California and I have both East & West feeds as well as the local channels. The local channels are Sacramento which is a 3 hour drive from here..... I got these with a waiver when I signed up with DTV a couple years ago. I go through a local provider here, not DTV...

·
Registered
20 Posts
jimhannon said:
I live in a small mountain community in Northern California and I have both East & West feeds as well as the local channels. The local channels are Sacramento which is a 3 hour drive from here..... I got these with a waiver when I signed up with DTV a couple years ago. I go through a local provider here, not DTV...
Wow, you are lucky...

·
Registered
21 Posts
Rhughes said:
I have the same situation. I was told by D that, if I signed up for the locals, I would lose the East and West networks.
I lost the East West last April. D* contacted me in Feb because locals were finally available in my area. I said I wanted to stay with what I had and skip the locals. D* said that was not an option for legal reasons. I REALLY liked the early feed (I'm in central CA), so I refused to change. When April rolled around, they disconnected me from East and West as promised, and I had to switch to locals or continue with no network tv.

I really miss the East feeds. I still get Fox east, but that's the only network who doesn't care. I did pick up UPN and WB in the exchange, however, so it wasn't a total loss.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.