TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 14 of 15 Posts

· Registered
614 Posts
The latest release is creating two folders in c: drive that were never there before with any earlier versions. They only appear when the app is running. Is this by design?
I noticed this as well.

Prior versions the files were created in Users\username\AppData\Local\Temp and this version they are created in the root of the drive.

· Registered
614 Posts
So frustrated. I have a new computer. Never could get it to work on my old computer. Downloaded the latest pyTiVo. It recognizes my TiVo. It shows all the shows in My Shows. I try to download a show. As it downloads there is a message that there are ts errors and a bunch of packets are affected.
Try selecting PS instead of TS on transfer format.

Another option is on the TivoToGo tab if you set transfer format to "Allow me to select per-recording" you can have a choice of TS or PS on my shows tab.

Then you can select what format you want to download as.

Make sure you have "Decrypt with tivo-libre" selected on TivoToGo options.

Example:

Azure Font Rectangle Electric blue Parallel

· Registered
614 Posts
I have a Bolt with software version 21.11.1.v9 and pytivo desktop works fine.
I have had the "no tivos found" when I made the mistake of clicking on the pyTivo Desktop shortcut instead of the pyTivo shortcut when starting the program.
You should have two shortcuts in your start menu and you want to click on pyTivo to start the program then once pyTivo is running you open pyTivo Desktop either with start menu shortcut or right-click on pyTivo icon in taskbar.

So make sure you are clicking on pyTivo when starting the program and not the pyTivo Desktop shortcut.

Font Circle Rectangle Technology Sky

· Registered
614 Posts
It has something to do with this: Private Network Access update: Introducing a deprecation trial - Chrome Developers
That means Edge is down with the same message. Based on the info, most if not all browsers will tighten up, preventing online.tivo.com from working the way it's designed. Rather than fix the problem at Tivo, which they could, they just decided to dump the PC interface for streaming.
You can overide this restriction.

1 - 14 of 15 Posts