TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

· That one guy
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone catch Earl tonight? What did Catalina say? Closed captioning had the Spanish, but I can't seem to get a good translation online:

Quiero agredecer a toda el publico Latino que nos acompana cada semana. Y para los que no son Latinos, les felicito por aprender otro idioma.

Anyone?

· That one guy
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
scheckeNYK said:
She said "Poopy Trim"
I caught that. Brilliant. Absolutely freaking brilliant.

· That one guy
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"With that smart frog from Return of the Jedi on my back."

· Registered
1,902 Posts
cmontyburns said:
Anyway, roughly translated, Catalina said:

I want to acknowledge the Latin public that follows us every week. And for those that are not Latin, I congratulate them for learning another language.
That's brilliant. Even better than Randy's "High Def Rocks!" sign from a few weeks ago.

· Number crunchin'
30,900 Posts
:D I love this show. Thanks cmontyburns for posting the translation -- my Spanish was good enough to know she wasn't insulting Joy, but bad enough that I couldn't actually catch more than a few words she said -- she talks too fast!

· She likes cheese.
4,482 Posts
My love for this show grows every week, and I am still amazed that Jaime Pressley is able to make me laugh so hard. She truly is a riot as Joy.

You big bunch of fruitcakes!

I don't look forward to Earl quite as much as I do The Office but it always entertains.

· She likes cheese.
4,482 Posts
Yes, that is sacrilege! :p

Kristen Bell is an amazing actress with an astonishing range (seen her in Deadwood? Reefer Madness? she can do it all). Jaime Pressly is not. She is funny as Joy, but that's all she gets. I've hated her in everything else I've ever seen her in, which is why I'm so surprised that I find her funny as Joy. I was all set to hate her.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.