TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
The Lord Of Goofy
61 Posts
Any resolutions to this problem yet? I seem to be having the same problem with one of my TiVo's and the new TiVo G adapter.

·
The Lord Of Goofy
61 Posts
Ok thanks.. I just got off the phone with tech support ( less then a 5 minute wait for the level one and level 2 techs) and they have my problem reported and we are working toward a solution.

Pretty good to have at least one TiVo for over two years and this is the first time I have had to call.

·
The Lord Of Goofy
61 Posts
As per my PM TiVo Jerry. Now it seems that my second TiVo is having the same problem. I had used the Linksys Wireless B USB adapters. Last night after trying all the things the gentleman on the phone told me to do the TiVos are still doing the random reboots. I unplugged both of the TiVo adapters and will check tonight to see if they reboot, and this weekend I will try the old Linksys adapters to see if they reboot while those are plugged in.

·
The Lord Of Goofy
61 Posts
Just an update. I called again Thursday to report that my second TiVo was having the same problems that only occur when the TiVo adapter is plugged in. I left the TiVo adapters unplugged for a couple of days with no reboots. Plugged TiVo adapters back in and had the same problems. Connected my old Linksys B adapters in after I restarted both units with no problems for two days. Called to report and was told that this case has been escalated and that the Engineers are looking into the problem. Hopefully we will see a resolution soon.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.