TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
How are you verifying this? Simply channel upping until you run out at 48? If so, what happens after 48?

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
MungoJerrie said:
You might need to add them under Messages & Settings -> Settings -> Channels -> Channel List.
NO. This is not the case. :mad:
The OP is getting them on one tuner but not the other. IF they were not added he would not be getting them at all.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
LostCluster said:
Uhm, does analog stop at 48 and the other tuner is connected to a digital box?
Uhm, Did you read the OP? He clearly said that he is connected WITHOUT A BOX.

OP - I would suggest a Reboot as well, not to mention running Guided Setup again.

·
Love My TiVo!
1,341 Posts
I apologize if this is a dumb comment, but I don't have a dual tuner unit and don't know how it hooks up. Assuming you split your cable and plugged the two ends into two ports on your TiVo, if you plug the one to the problematic tuner directly into the television, do you get all the channels? Maybe you've got one split too many in the line.

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
DaveLessnau said:
I apologize if this is a dumb comment, but I don't have a dual tuner unit and don't know how it hooks up. Assuming you split your cable and plugged the two ends into two ports on your TiVo, if you plug the one to the problematic tuner directly into the television, do you get all the channels? Maybe you've got one split too many in the line.
Nope, not how a DT model works. There is a single Coax in on the rear of the unit. The TiVo splits to each tuner internally.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.