TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had two sticks out of four that I had a hard time getting g the YTTV integration in My Services. I finally got the update/fix but made an error and did a hard reset on one. I lost the YTTV integration and it reverted back to the old version of the TiVo app. So I’m waiting on the update again! Don’t do a hard reset if you use the YTTV integration. You will lose it.

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is an update. Today my device that I did a hard reset has YTTV in the TiVo guide and shows up in searches. The weird thing is the TiVo app is still the old UI and YTTV does not show up in the my service list. But it is integrated…very strange that it can be integrated but not show up in my services.

· Registered
1 Posts
i have tried to get it to show up in My Services and it never has. Not in guide either. Support is useless because they just say it is not supported even after sending screen shots of web page saying it is. I have done factory reset, deleted and reinstalled YTTV and still nothing. It has been five days without a solution. Is there no way for Tivo to send a firmware update directly to device?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts