TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all - great forum! Appreciate reading all the kind people helping us with the joys of TiVo. I am using KMTTG to strip the videos of their encoding so I can put them on Plex, but am running into two issues.
The first (and this may sound like a really dumb question) is I would like to skip all commercials, but am I supposed to install a separate program that KMTTG reads?
Also, I would like to automate the files that MyTiVo Desktop downloads from my Roamio. I selected AUTO TRANSFERS, changed TYPE to KEYWORD, and added a word to test. I then chose AUTO TRANSFERS again, SERVICE, and then START. Did I miss a setting?
It's really great that I can get these files from TiVo to my Plex, and I feel like these last few adjustments will allow me to automate the entire process.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm doing what you do but can't get KMTTG to output a viewable file. Can you post the steps you use? I use Tivo Desktop to transfer the file from my Tivo to my PC, then load the file into KMTTG and select MPEG but it doesn't work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.