TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to locate the phone number that will put me in direct contact with the Comcast payment center/service office at 20 South Main St in Phoenixville, PA. The phone number that is listed on the Comcast website is 610-323-6400. The phone number listed in the yellow pages is 610-935-1910. Both of these dial in to the same line as if I had called 1-800-COMCAST. I've asked the CSRs on the Comcast line for a direct phone number to the Phoenixville office. They claim they don't have one. I find this impossible since they must have to contact them on occasion. If you happen to have, or can find the actual direct phone number, please let me know.

I need to contact them at this location directly because I am trying to find out if they have CableCards at that location that I can pick up there and install myself at home. When I call the 800 line, I get conflicting answers as to whether or not the local office has them. So I want to hear it from "the horse's mouth," not from some CSR in Texas.

OR, EVEN BETTER: If you live in Phoenixville, PA, can you please stop by there and ask if they have CableCards that can be picked up by customers for self-install? Then let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
adamwsh said:
I am trying to locate the phone number that will put me in direct contact with the Comcast payment center/service office at 20 South Main St in Phoenixville, PA.
Google Maps reports 610-935-1910

Michael

PS: and 610-933-3031 for an office at 1101 West Bridge St.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
The Customer Service and Support numbers should be on your bill.

·
Registered
257 Posts
HomeUser said:
The Customer Service and Support numbers should be on your bill.
The number printed on the bills in Phoenixville go to the same place as the toll-free, just as the OP said (or at least they used to, see below).

adamwsh said:
I am trying to locate the phone number that will put me in direct contact with the Comcast payment center/service office at 20 South Main St in Phoenixville, PA.
Good luck with that. :)

I used to live in Phx and the Comcast office there was horrible. I actually got hung up on a couple times because I had the balls to call and complain when they charged me double one month.

I ended up disputing the charge on my CC because they refused to give a refund. Every bill I received after that had a note on it that I disputed the charge and that they were charging again to make up for that. I just kept disputing the extraneous amount until they finally gave me a call 5 or 6 months later asking why I was disputing exactly half of my bill. I told them to review their phone recordings from 6 months ago and then hung up on them, just as rudely as their reps had done to me. That double-charge never came back.

In any case, I really do wish you luck.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, my dilemma is that if I drive there, I could very possibly be wasting 40 minutes and gas to go there to find out they either A) don't have them or B) won't let me self-install.

I don't know what to do!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts