TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Auteur
54,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No thread yet?

We we bummed it's a two-parter 2 weeks apart! :mad:

We love this show. And Martha is teh hotness. Glad she's aboard. I guess Saxon (or Sexton) is this year's Bad Wolf.

·
Hi. What is this?
11,727 Posts
Man, that student that got taken over was one creepy looking dude. I instantly recognized the youngest kid, although he's grown a lot since Love, Actually.

This was a great episode. I'm looking forward to Part 2! :up:

·
Meh.
41,194 Posts
PJO1966 said:
Man, that student that got taken over was one creepy looking dude.
His nostrils terrified me.

I wouldn't want Marth to abandon me, either.

Martha would be the perfect companion if the writers would cut out the school girl crush stuff. That was Rose's schtick.

I've decided not to worry about how Mr. Smith suddenly got a teaching job at a boys' school. It's not like he'd have any credentials or references.

·
wait.. I did what?
14,208 Posts
cheesesteak said:
I've decided not to worry about how Mr. Smith suddenly got a teaching job at a boys' school. It's not like he'd have any credentials or references.
Two words "psychic paper" and before folks run up and down me saying "but his memory wasn't there!" I'll add that his companion was charged with making sure that the paper was read by the school board because her charge wasn't feeling well that night.

That'd be my easy out.

Diane

·
Banned
4,079 Posts
PJO1966 said:
Man, that student that got taken over was one creepy looking dude. ...
Who ? Baines (Harry Lloyd - Will Scarlett - Robin Hood) ;)

·
Banned
4,079 Posts
dianebrat said:
Two words "psychic paper" and before folks run up and down me saying "but his memory wasn't there!" I'll add that his companion was charged with making sure that the paper was read by the school board because her charge wasn't feeling well that night.

That'd be my easy out.

Diane
I believe that The Doctor mentioned that he would retain enough memory of his real identity just long enough to establish his new identity to those he will encounter.

·
All About Footwork
31,732 Posts
have they established who the hunters are and why they want him? my recording started about 20 seconds late...

·
Banned
4,079 Posts
What rules are they? The comments there are no longer untagged spoilers, and might contain answers to questions that the now official airing of the episode brings forward.

OK, the episode might have been obtained illegally by most of the posters therein (there is at least one poster in most DW UK airing threads that has actually viewed it via their antenna, cable or satellite service.), but TPTB haven't shut any of the threads down or cautioned us about it.

·
All About Footwork
31,732 Posts
I believe there was a thread discussing this and the mods determined that the rule would be that a new thread would be started for the U.S. air date...

·
Auteur
54,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Anubys said:
I believe there was a thread discussing this and the mods determined that the rule would be that a new thread would be started for the U.S. air date...
To clarify, the rule is no threads are to be started more than 1 hour before Eastern time in the US.

·
wait.. I did what?
14,208 Posts
Anubys said:
have they established who the hunters are and why they want him? my recording started about 20 seconds late...
nope a cold opening of the Doctor and Martha into rushing into the Tardis, no explanation at least in part 1 of why they're chasing the Doctor.

·
TIMELORD with TiVo
174 Posts
I think this was an excellent episode. Its interesting to see the Doctors "Human Nature" kick in as he begins to fit in with the people at the school. (i.e. allowing the boys to beat the young boy and his growing annoyance of Martha) The sci-fi network is committing a crime by making us wait 2 weeks for the conclusion!!:(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts