TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
TiVo Junkie
186 Posts
As soon as I can get my 2 1/2 year old twins toys out of the way I will post a picture of my current setup. Just added a Denon 3805 Receiver, now if the HD Tivo ever gets here my setup will be complete!

·
TiVo Junkie
186 Posts
I spent a good 4+ hours this morning running wires in the wall to hide them. It came down to just a few that won't work but here it is...

BEFORE

AFTER

The wife will be happy... Finally. I know it isn't perfect but it does look MUCH better than before.

Now if I can just keep my 2 1/2 year old TWINS away from it.

Just a brief rundown:

Denon 3805 Receiver
Panasonic RP82 DVD Player
D* HR10-250 HD TiVo
40GB Ipod
Front Speakers - Boston Acoustics VR975's
Center Speaker - Boston VR910
Rear Speakers - Boston HD5's
Sub - Boston PV600
TV - Panasonic PT-53WX52 (Soon to be replaced with a 65" Mits Diamond RPTV!)

I'll have to update it after it is surrouded with kids toys like usual.

·
TiVo Junkie
186 Posts
Our HD Tivo records plenty of the Playhouse Disney shows.

I even had the pleasure of taking my 2 1/2 year old twins to see the Wiggles last month.

Oh the joy.

·
TiVo Junkie
186 Posts
I already love the Denon 3805. I had it for 3 weeks before I could find a mic for it. After I ran the Auto Setup with the mic all I could say was WOW! It made all the difference in the world. If you have this receiver be sure to get the setup mic for the additional $60.00. Worth EVERY PENNY.

It was noticeably better to the point my WIFE even commented on it without me mentioning a thing! Now that is impressive. (She could care less about my Home Theater stuff)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.