TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Per Bridge Media group...
"With our customer's interests at heart, we have been reviewing our rebate program during the past few months, looking for ways to make it simple and painless. As a result, on July 12, the majority of DIRECTV's rebate programs will be transformed from a mail-in rebate process to instant rebates, that way our customers will no longer need to mail in rebate forms."
http://www.theretailbridge.com/archi...release_id=185
:)

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
OK, I don't know which thread survives, but I have two things to say re. the topic: Thank God!" and "About time!".

The last 2 alleged mail-in rebates/offers I made with DIRECTV were misplaced, so I had to call CS to follow up. In the first instance, the $100 rebate on the HR10 almost 2 years ago, was factored into my monthly payments, while the 2nd, $5/mo. off for DSL subs I mailed in September of last year, they just completely botched, wanting me to call Verizon about it. Well, why'd DIRECTV have to offer in the first place if they wanted me to call my DSL provider?!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I HATE M-I-R.....I think everyone has their own horror story with them. It once
took me 8 months when I purchased a UPS at CompUSA...they kept fighting with the rebate
Comp. over who was responsible over a ad misprint. Instant cash works for me!!

·
Drew != Drawn
4,862 Posts
I wonder if a change in rebate policy will also be followed soon by some new promotions ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts