TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Firstly, not sure if my software is up to date, way to ignorant on this stuff, so I pulled up the profile on the receiver, leaving off stuff like card number, etc.

manufacturer brand: 100
platform: series 2
IRD model: ---
IRD Serial number: ---
IRD Receiver ID: ----
Software version: 6.1-01-2-521
Ir Controller version: TiVo!
Service Map Version: 20: TIVOPVR SpigotMap

Secondly, it is very sluggish when trying to access the "list"

Lastly, I cannot access "read messages" it hangs forever and never gets there.

I have restarted, etc. but with no luck.

On another note, my other account was having issues and the call center gave me a code to force the download of new software, this was for the R15. When the hello title comes up on restart, on the remote, press the following numbers on the remote:

The receiver then goes black and begins downloading the lastest software.

Any help with my R10 would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Just hangin'
12,629 Posts
yankees2006 said:
Lastly, I cannot access "read messages" it hangs forever and never gets there....
You don't have the phone line plugged in, do you? Although not needed, the nag messages clog up the message screen to the point that the system hangs when you access it. Either just don't access that menu or do a clear and delete everything (very drastic), then clear the nag msgs before you get too many again.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do you do a clear and delete?

No, it is nowhere near a phone line.

JimSpence said:
You don't have the phone line plugged in, do you? Although not needed, the nag messages clog up the message screen to the point that the system hangs when you access it. Either just don't access that menu or do a clear and delete everything (very drastic), then clear the nag msgs before you get too many again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.