TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I was looking around, but I couldn't find a thread about this. My apologies if one does exist...Is there a plan for DirecTV to add any more channels to their lineup? And, is there anywhere that I could find industry news on this?

·
TiVo Fan
1,352 Posts
TrueLiberalism said:
Hi, I was looking around, but I couldn't find a thread about this. My apologies if one does exist...Is there a plan for DirecTV to add any more channels to their lineup? And, is there anywhere that I could find industry news on this?
Local HD channels are in the plans over the next two years, but nothing else appears to be planned at this point in time.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
TrueLiberalism said:
Directv has always played new channels very close to the chest. Usually rumors surface here and week or two before they start with very little in the way of official announcements.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts