TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· sedentary adventurer
1,346 Posts
devdogaz said:
I just read that in David Pogue's e-mail and find it hard to believe. I saw pictures in the HH that someone had taken at TiVo's booth. In the past, TiVo's booth has been upstairs in a hallway and not on the main show floor. I'm not sure why they have done this as it seems to provide much less exposure. Perhaps Mr. Pogue simply never got upstairs this year.
It must be those awful stairs that are to blame. Or something.
As I was walking up the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
I wish, I wish he'd go away.

~Hugh Mearns

· The TiVo Spokesgal
146 Posts
smak said:
Frick, i was there Saturday around 5 or so.

When I saw Shanan wasn't there, my whole day, nay week, ok life was ruined. :)

-smak-
Why didn't you come back? I always enjoy your company! :( :( :(

And YES, megazone was very gracious, spending some QT chatting with me (or at least I thought it was QT!) towards the end of a long day. (Probably because the more engineering-proficient people were unavailable, ehehhe.)

I'm always so grateful to put a real personality behind these avatars. Thanks!

· Hardcore TiVo Geek
2,853 Posts
TiVoShanan said:
And YES, megazone was very gracious, spending some QT chatting with me (or at least I thought it was QT!) towards the end of a long day. (Probably because the more engineering-proficient people were unavailable, ehehhe.)
Nah, I enjoyed chatting with you too. I'm a geek, but I'm not just into tech. :)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.