TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Poster of News
35,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I caught an ep of this recently and the beginning isn't what I remembered. I think they dubbed a more 'hip' version of the opening? Is this possible or did I just not remember another original version of the song?

·
Go Giants!
328 Posts
I've had Underdog on my wishlist for years, and the only things it ever caught were Rocky III and a Friends Thanksgiving episode. Where did you see Underdog?

·
Blasphemer: Uses DVR
1,549 Posts
Not that it was probably the version you heard, but the Butthole Surfers recorded a version of the Underdog theme song for the CD "Saturday Morning Cartoon's Greatest Hits".

Speed of Lightning, Roar of Thunder!
Stop who dare to rob or plunder!

:)

·
My Custom User Title
20,599 Posts
MitchO said:
Not that it was probably the version you heard, but the Butthole Surfers recorded a version of the Underdog theme song for the CD "Saturday Morning Cartoon's Greatest Hits".

Speed of Lightning, Roar of Thunder!
Stop who dare to rob or plunder!

:)
The Butthole Surfers and Children's Television go together like Ebony & Ivory. How sweet. :eek:

·
Go Giants!
328 Posts
newsposter said:
It's on every day around 530 on boom...make sure you pad it a lot..i missed the end of the ep i was watching..wahh!!!

wonder why your WL didn't get it
No Boom, that's why.

·
Just someone
17,204 Posts
That brought back old memories! I got to see some of them before they cancelled it, but I noticed they were just showing the same ones over and over. :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts