TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Enlightened
7,696 Posts
We here at the "Help Jesda Get Off His Ass and Turn Off the Damn TV Himself" Foundation are working round the clock to save Jesda from the horrors of sitting through mediocre 90's sitcoms. This is important work, but we can't do it without your support. Please give generously.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I do not think that means what you think it means. It may not have been a great show, but it is certainly not the worst show ever. Not. Even. Close. ;)

BTW, most modern TVs have this interesting button on it that will turn the screen black and mute the sound. I think it's called an OFF switch. :D

·
Banned
32,421 Posts
We used to watch it every week..but they kind of veered off some towards the end of the series and we gave up watching...

·
Registered
25,992 Posts
I found it to be fun, but yeah, the last season was pretty bad IIRC... I mostly stopped watching...

Dharma was really cute.

·
Registered
176 Posts
TIVO_GUY_HERE said:
Totally disagree. That was a great show, I loved her parents.
I agree I loved the show .Greg's mom was my favorite on the show.It is hard to believe that the same guy that played a character like Greg is know in a very serious drama like Criminal Minds I love tht show to .

·
Master Blaster
5,127 Posts
I always liked the show. I was surprised at how quietly it was whisked off the air. My TiVo apparently thinks that I really like it since it records at least 2 shows a day as a suggestion.

·
Registered
26,132 Posts
Jesda said:
I can't find my remote for the digital cable box, so I'm stuck watching Dharma and Greg on FX.

WORST SHOW EVER.
I really liked it, and was very surprised at how it kept being good for so long for such a gimmicky one-joke show.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts