TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,277 Posts
In my eyes, this season, and more specifically, this episode rectified the mess they made with the original series finale. I'm really glad we got to see where Dexter's life went after that ridiculous lumberjack ending, and I think his death at the hands of his son was the perfect way to end things. My only real complaint about the finale was that we never got to see Angel confronting Dexter. That would have been an amazing moment.

·
Premium Member
5,277 Posts
Since the title of this thread references a specific episode, there is no need for spoiler tags. According to site rules, you can freely discuss anything that occurred in this episode or any prior episodes. Technically, "Dexter: New Blood" is a different show than "Dexter", but it's obviously a direct continuation, so I think the rule still applies to all eight seasons of the original run as well.

·
Premium Member
5,277 Posts
I'm glad you said that! I was confused at one point, thinking it was the billionaire's son that was killed. It also seemed like at one point, Angela shows up at the billionaire's place (to ask for the helicopter maybe?) and when they cut away from the gate intercom, it's Curt's creepy laptop they show.
I think early in the season where they were purposely trying to confuse the audience. They wanted us to believe that the billionaire was the one who was abducting the girls. It wasn't handled very well, and then once they revealed that it was actually Curt, they pretty much just dropped the character altogether.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts