TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
My only real complaint about the finale was that we never got to see Angel confronting Dexter. That would have been an amazing moment.
If Dexter had lived they never would have crossed paths. I still would have liked to see Angel showing up later that morning and his shock at all the police activity and Dexter's corpse. Also, what would be his attitude towards Harrison? Would he take him in like a father-figure if Harrison showed up on his doorstep?

·
Registered
3,954 Posts

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
After they survived episode 9 and were on good terms I kind of knew if Dexter dies in the finale it has to be by Harrison. After all Dexter's been through it wouldn't be fitting to give anyone else in that town the honor.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
The billionaire was a good point to bring up. Maybe he just helped the character development for Audrey. Or maybe he's the villain in season 2. Suppose instead of running like Angela told him to do, Harrison sticks around because he wants to be near Audrey. Harrison and Angela would have to come to an understanding of coexistence. She could end up being the sister/mom-figure cop positive influence on Harrison that Deb was for Dexter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts