TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,131 Posts
YAY! :) Love me some Dexter. I've seen every season a few times, or so, except the last season which I've only seen twice.

It will be nice to see the early ones again. Season 1 was really good. Season 4 is a fav - well, *sort of. Lithgow is just brilliant whether he's playing a super creepy bad guy or doing comedy.

As to season four -

*That had to be about the most shocking season ender and, of course, that was a drag. But the rest of the season was great.

I am just so looking forward to the new season. I can't remember if it's going to be a one-and-done or not, but I'll take what I can get. MCH is also such a brilliant actor that I've missed him of late.

·
Premium Member
16,131 Posts
Is anybody else watching the marathon? I keep trying to back away but have watched most of it so far.

Just an FYI, tomorrow is S04 - the season with John Lithgow. One of the best. :)

I've never contemplated reading the books. It sounds daunting. I think that probably one of the main reasons I came into this show was MCH. He was brilliant in SFU and, as we've seen, he was also brilliant in Dexter.

·
Premium Member
16,131 Posts
Yes! He's one of my favorite kind of actors because like a few others, including Robin Williams (RIP), Lithgow is great at comedy and also brilliant as a creepy, horrible, bad guy in a drama.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.