TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
One of my favorite shows as well. I've read that this season is a one and done and continues from the end of season 8. I do have my own guesses as to how this ends, but I'm usually wrong.

Just curious if anyone has also read the books. They are much darker than the TV series and follow a totally different path with the subplots. In my opinion, the Dexter in the books is far less "likable" than our TV Dexter.

During the original series, a group of us at work followed the show and at the end of each season, we'd buy the DVDs and pass them around to get caught up. None of us subscribed to Showtime. I'll probably spring for Showtime to watch this season though.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I just finished the re-watch of Season 1. I plan on going through all 8 seasons, but doubtful I will complete before the new season starts.

Agree that Season 4 is the best. I'm always amazed at John Lithgow's versatility.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.