TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our local PBS station, has a second subchannel, 6-2, that's the PBS Hispanic channel.

My S3 can scan it and knows a station's there, but never displays any video for it; if I try to tune to it the screen stays grey forever.

However, other ATSC tuners I own can tune 6-2 just fine.

Anyone have any ideas why the S3 won't?

·
O2->CO2 Converter
2,702 Posts
Has it ever worked?

A quick look at the OTA HD thread over at AVS forum doesn't show anyone else having the problem. It may be worth asking over there, you'll probably get more people local to you to answer.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GoHokies! said:
Has it ever worked?

A quick look at the OTA HD thread over at AVS forum doesn't show anyone else having the problem. It may be worth asking over there, you'll probably get more people local to you to answer.
Point is, it works on all other ATSC tuners I own; it doesn't work on the S3.

I don't care, I never watch it, but was just curious if anyone else with an S3 in Denver sees the same issue.

·
O2->CO2 Converter
2,702 Posts
Point is, with the overwhelming response here, you may have better luck asking in a Denver specific forum. It could be this:
http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=357359
But if it were, you would here other people talking about it (unless you are the only person that owns an S3 in Denver that's trying to tune that channel).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.