TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question was handled in 2006, so I am wondering if in 5 years, there has been any changes made.
I selected a show online to record but later decided I did not want that show to be recorded because I found out it later I really wanted to record another show at that time. Since I had another show scheduled, that meant both Tuners in my Premier are to be used.

I looked and looked and could not find a way to delete or cancel this show online. It has been 5 years since this was handled so wanted to know if it is the same - no way to delete online requests.

Better yet - why can it not be done or rather undone?

· Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think that since I was able to so easily request a record, that I would just as easily request a cancellation. I certainly can do that on the box and figured functionality would be duplicated via on line. It is a really hard lesson to "discover" that it can not be removed. Luckily I did not have disk space issues and was able to get to the Tivo box and use it to delete the recording. I can see how awful it would be if I had to let it go ahead and do it against my desires say if I could not get to the3 machine. I certainly may not use the crippled online software very much at all now that I now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.