TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
Is this where I confess to watching the show? :eek:

Thanks for the heads up on the new season. It'll be nice to see how much the kids have changed. I think I will record this in my bedroom tivo so no one else sees my addiction.

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe what's going on in this show!!! Wow, just wow. There seems to be many shows coming up now. Also, there's Degrassi, Old School. Some of the original characters from there, Spike, Snake, and Joey Jeremiah are on the new Degrassi show as teachers and/or parents. Pretty cool to see them all grown up.

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
OMG, there's been so many episodes of Degrassi lately since last week! I must say though, that the kids from Next Generation are much better actors than Old School. I'm still shocked at some of the story lines. Not just from Next Generation, but Old School too. They dealt with sex and pregnancy in the 80's!

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
My son hates this show, but really enjoys Radio Free Roscoe, another Canadian show on the Noggin'.

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
Clarkey said:
You're referring to the show that started it all, The Kids of Degrassi Street, right?
I saw that on imdb, but never seen it. I think she's talking about the re-runs of Degrassi, Old School.

The new Degrassi has been on since 2001 and it's funny to see how the kids have changed. Emma was such a skinny, goofy looking girl and she's blossomed into a real pretty young woman. The boys too, have gone thru puberty. JT was a small, scrawny little guy and now he's pretty tall. And Manny, wow, in the first episodes she was truly a little girl and she's filled out to a nice looking girl.

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
My noggin' has been out since this weekend!!! Waaaahhhh. Good things there's plenty o' repeats. :(

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
Yeay, my noggin's back!!!

I just watched "take on me" and it was a take off on the Breakfast Club. It was a very cute show, probably my favoritest so far.

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
Yesterday was pretty kewl. I watched Degrassi Old School and Spike went into labor at the graduation dance. Then last nite I watched the episode where Emma was looking for her real dad (and what a story line that was!) and her mom (Spike) went into labor with the baby she's having with Snake. I've also seen some of the characters from Degrassi Old School in the new one. The curly-haired twins made an appearance at the baby shower, as well as Lucy. I thought Shane looked like the grown-up version of the Old School actor, but it wasn't.

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
I have a SP for Degrassi Old School and Next Generation. Yesterday my Tivo picked up Degrassi High and I squealed like a school girl. :D I think I prefer the other two, but it was nice to see the kids growing up thru high school from the original series. I've noticed though that DNG has many of the same plots as Old School.

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
Jay and Silent Bob do Canada at Degrassi, what a hoot, eh? I love Kevin Smith!

·
Ring Turner
17,528 Posts
Wheeee, what a great b-day present. The new season of Degrassi starts on April 7. I'll be out of town for a week, so I'll have to wait even longer, ggggrrrr.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.