TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 8 Posts

·
Fangirl
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm completely addicted to Degrassi: TNG... yes, I'm old enough to remember the original Degrassi in the 80s. It's driving me up a wall that The-N/Noggin is giving their new episodes all the same generic description, and my TiVo seems to think every rerun of the new episode is also new. Not only that, but The-N's listings have been completely off this weekend, and it's really recording "Instant Star" instead of Degrassi half of the time.

That said... anyone else actually watch this? I'm excited for the new season and enjoyed "Secrets". I am noticing that the previews for next week allude to Manny's abortion, despite the fact that they never aired that episode in the US.

·
Fangirl
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
(I'm behind on the threads)
ThomasDrew... so the US 'seasons' are off from the Canadian seasons? I didn't realize this wasn't the real season premiere. Damn Canucks... :p

·
Fangirl
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Smallwonder: It was Craigs.

Havana: I remember seeing the original Degrassi, but it's wild to see it again and put everything in perspective with relation to where the characters are now. I'd totally forgotten about Shane when I saw the episode where Emma tries to find her father.

·
Fangirl
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I shouldn't admit this, but I get so impatient that The-N is behind CTV, that i've been downloading them on Bit Torrent, re-encoding, and dumping to my TiVo. I've already seen the Marco episode. This season continued to get better and better.

And of course, I still do have a TiVo Season Pass, because I watch the episodes multiple times.

·
Fangirl
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
We're on season 5. The first two seasons on available on DVD, as well as the recent 3 eipsodes guest starring Kevin Smith.

BLeonard said:
This sounds like a show I would like but it seems like it would be difficult to join "in progress".

How many episodes have there been? Is it available on DVD?

·
Fangirl
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
If I say I can remember Degrassi from the 80s, then I'm not referring to the reruns, silly, though I've been watching them.

Yeah the 'Kids of...' started it all, then it went on to Degrassi Jr High, then Degrassi High, if I recall correctly.

1 - 7 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.