TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No new data has appeared in the UK downloads since Saturday morning. Sunday and Monday calls here have been empty.

I don't know if the problem is that the holidays have cause a hold up and the server data ends here, or if there isn't any data downloading at all.

I do know that Tribune Europe have provided data and that has not arrived.

TiVo CS have been informed - along with those who need to know - but as it is still a holiday today I don't know when it will be fixed.

·
Premium Member
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No data today either - which now means the highlights options will start to disappear from 'TiVo Central'.

TiVo US are aware of the problem!

·
Registered
328 Posts
I've just had to clear all programme data following some very odd behaviour of my Tivo. I thought for a while that it was completely dead but it just woke up and seems to be fine.
:))

However I now have no guide data and when I try to make a daily call (via the web) it connects and sets the time but then hangs up and downloads no data.

I wonder if this is part of the problem mentioned in this thread or is it something else?

·
Premium Member
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Data is now getting through - the problem I see is something specific which is not missing data.

It sounds as if you problem is not a general issue but with your own setup.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Mark Bennett said:
Still 4 items only for me - last update at 22:50 last night.
That's why then - the update was only available from midnight some 70 mins after your call! Always force a daily call before reporting problems (and wait for an hour after it has finished processing it as some background updates occur).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.