TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Hi. What is this?
11,764 Posts
After they announced that Master P was in the top two, I was ready to cancel the Season Pass right there. Giselle was amazing, yet she gets cut while Frankenstein lumbers along. This is just like American Idol where people were voting for Scott because they thought it was funny to watch him mangle songs and wave his big sail of a hand around. I would be happier if the judges had the final say and kept the American public out of the voting

·
Hi. What is this?
11,764 Posts
murgatroyd said:
Just wanted to repeat this, since it seems to be confusing a lot of people.

When they announce the couple who are "safe", the announcements are being done IN RANDOM ORDER.

You can't deduce anything about the placements from the order in which they announce who stays.

All they show us are which dancers are in the bottom two.

I much prefer the systems where either 1) the viewers call in to vote for which couple should be saved out of a limited group at the bottom of the judges' ranking or 2) the judges are allowed to 'rescue' a couple from the bottom two couples from the viewers' votes.

Jan
Normally that's true, but after telling the first two they were safe, the host referred to the others as the "bottom four". That implies to me that the two who were safe were the top 2.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.