TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
For crime reality it's not bad, although not as good as "The First 48". If you do like it, you can see more of it as "Texas Swat" on Court TV. I haven't seen enough episodes to be sure yet but it appears to be left-over footage from "Dallas Swat".

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
jrinck said:
I was dreading that "The First 48" would go downhill after Schillaci (Miami) got promoted, but all of the other investigators are top notch, although none with the rapport and personality of Joe.
I thought it was more of a sidegrade move for Joe. As I recall, he went back to patrol voluntarily. I think it had to do with wanting to have a more stable schedule. Joe would make a great fictional tv cop.

I'm intrigued by the new Phoenix detective they've focused on recently. The one with the horribly disfiguring facial burns. It's astounding anyone could survive what he's been through, much less to go back to work. I'm assuming he could have easily taken permanent 100% disability.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.