TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone using this combination? I found some threads from a couple of years ago but nothing recent. If there is, would you possibly upload/paste a copy of the relevant lines from your Digiguide ini file? (And any other useful information). I'm having a few problems setting things up.

Many thanks

·
MacTiVo
130 Posts
What are you using? The Digiguide module for TiVoWeb, or the VB script for Digiguide that lets you select programs from Digiguide on your PC to record using TiVo?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just FYI - he was using DABDig ( http://www.spidersweb.freeserve.co.uk/dab/dabdig.htm ) to send recording requests from the DigiGuide client into the TiVo (via manrec).

He contacted me directly - and we had it working properly after a couple of mail exchanges on17th December. Basically - the issue was simply one of mapping certain channel names from DigiGuide into those used in TiVo/manrec.

(just came across this thead - as groovyclam mentioned, I usually frequent the DigiGuide forums and can be found there, or via email or via my own support forum)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.