TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,392 Posts
I'm still watching as well. I miss Reid as well. I do think Emily doesn't come across as a leader as well as she should. Some of the acting seems a bit forced. To me, it would make more sense for Dave to be put in that position. His character would carry it well.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm 3 episodes behind, have them saved on my DVR. Was catching up on some other shows. Has Reid been in any of the last 3 episodes? Just want to know what to expect.

As for Emily being the team leader, I think it's a hard adjustment phase, because of what happened with Thomas Gibson. I think that most fans were hoping things would get worked out and that Em's tl role was just temporary.

I don't mind her as team leader, I just feel like Paget is trying a little too hard to act like Thomas/Hotch being gone, isn't a big deal.

·
Deregistered Snoozer
5,176 Posts
Reid was in this week's episode, although he didn't have a big part (they didn't need his big brain to figure anything out, like they sometimes do).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.