TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got bit tonight.
Had my Criminal Minds 1P Set to record ONLY NEW on CBS-HD.
It missed the season premier tonight. And wasn't going to record episode 2 next week.

What am I missing in my 1P. This Rovi program data appears to be CRAP!! :(

·
Registered
9,461 Posts
So I got bit tonight.
Had my Criminal Minds 1P Set to record ONLY NEW on CBS-HD.
It missed the season premier tonight. And wasn't going to record episode 2 next week.

What am I missing in my 1P. This Rovi program data appears to be CRAP!! :(
Same here but in my case it was because the order of my 1Ps somehow got all screwed up and a conflict was created.

·
Well-Known Raconteur
17,356 Posts
Hard to say what's causing these problems. My Criminal Minds recorded without any issue. It's been on the To-Do List for over a week, and recorded properly. But I noticed in checking upcoming recordings (on my Comcast based Roamio), Elementary and Madame Secretary weren't scheduled this Sunday. A quick check showed those OPs didn't get carried forward in the conversion. Just plain not on my SP Manager. A quick add and they are now properly scheduled.

Then I checked my antenna Roamio, and they were both there. So why on one TiVo and not the other?

We're just going to need to pay close attention for a while.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm wondering if they fixed this today at the very last minute; I picked up S12E01 and have S12E02 scheduled to record, but I happened to force a connection today before prime time.
That is what I switched mine to after figuring out I had missed it after I saw the lead-in for it after Survivor. (This was before your suggestion.)

I guess I need to check my To-Do's for Elementary on Sunday.

Man this is like the days of checking guide listings and programming the old VCR.

I am paying $14.99 a month for missed shows, not what I signed up for. :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.