TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Has anyone called TiVo and asked how they are addressing this outage problem that many people in Rhode Island are having with Cox? I think it will be up to TiVo to solve the problem because Cox doesn't really seem to have a full understanding of the TiVo technology.
I haven't because my premiere is no longer supported by Tivo

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi my fellow RIers. I just got off the phone with Cox. Apparently, they do still have a cable card dept. The guy I spoke with a couple of days ago said they don't have the dept anymore. Typical Cox. Anyway... today, I was sent to the cable card dept who then transferred me to Tier 2 support. He generated a personal ticket for me and said he is seeing there is an issue in RI and that they are working with Tivo on it. He was nice enough, but had no new info or timeline for a fix. I told him this forum existed and it all started around the same time and we all see the same screen. He told me to share on this thread that everyone who is having this issue should call them and generate a ticket. This way, maybe both Tivo and Cox will see it as a priority if they see the number of tickets that are getting generated. I am also calling Tivo to complain about this so maybe if they get all the complaints at their end, too, it will hopefully become a priority. I don't know about you guys, but I am sick of eating my meals on my bed so I can watch live TV on my non-Tivo tv.
Please keep sharing all of your experiences, including when this gets resolved for all of us.
What # are you calling?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts