TiVo Community Forum banner

COPS: Does TV get any better than this?

100852 Views 651 Replies 93 Participants Last post by  VegasVic
I just love this show. I always have a few episodes recorded on TiVo for a time killer. Just love seeing trash busted.
1 - 20 of 652 Posts
janry said:
I just love this show. I always have a few episodes recorded on TiVo for a time killer. Just love seeing trash busted.
Always have at least 15 episodes saved up.

LOVE this show!!!
I only like it when they have chick fights, guns, or car chases.
When they do the domestic abuse stories, I don't find that entertaining.
My favorite of the guilty pleasures!

No matter how down you can get, just sit and watch an episode of COPS and you realize how decent your life is.
I enjoy watching and listening to the perps make up story after unbelievable story as they try and lie their way out of trouble. Some of them are just hilarious.
nothing beats watching them get out of the drivers seat of a car, on camera, and then proclaim to the arresting officer "no officer, you're mistaken, I was not driving the car"

those are the priceless COPS moments.
God I hope TV gets better than this. If COPS is the best TV has to offer I think I will poke my eyes out and throw out my TV, maybe not in that order. ;)
I like watching when I just happen across it. When I had a Season Pass, I never watched it, though.
Neenahboy said:
I'm a huge fan of the Taser episodes. :up:
Tazed and Confuzed?

Mike D.
pkscout said:
God I hope TV gets better than this. If COPS is the best TV has to offer I think I will poke my eyes out and throw out my TV, maybe not in that order. ;)
There's something wrong with you. :p
Thos aren't my drugs. They belong to my friend.
How come the Cops crew didn't tag along on the Michael Vick raid?
Come on Fox, you're supposed to be covering all things NFL.
jsmeeker said:
and "I don't know how that got in my pocket/underwear/bra/body cavity".
I love it when the suspect pulls the baggie of drugs out of their pocket or the car, tosses it into the weeds, 5 cops see them do it, the COPS videographer caught it on tape (which they get a copy of for court), that means the millions of us viewers saw it and then:

One of the 5 cops who saw it asks: "What was that you just tossed into the weeds?"

"Toss? I didn't toss anything!"

The entire TV audience is thinking: You don't see that camera crew taping everything you are doing, moron?!

Hilarious!! :)

One of my favorite shows.
My favorite was when these two morons in Vegas stole a hard plastic flamingo from the hotel right in front of a passing cop. Classic.
jsmeeker said:
"Of course Miss Lohan. Now mind your head so it won't get bumped as I place you in the back of my patrol cruiser"
Neenahboy said:
My favorite was when these two morons in Vegas stole a hard plastic flamingo from the hotel right in front of a passing cop. Classic.
I think I remember that one. Didn't they grab it up, haul it their car, discover the car was too small :D so they then threw the flamingo behind some bushes or a fence.

The flamingo was like 3 times the size of their rice rod.

"But we really didn't steal it."

"It was a college dare, it wasn't stealing."
janry said:
I think I remember that one. Didn't they grab it up, haul it their car, discover the car was too small :D so they then threw the flamingo behind some bushes or a fence.
Yep. They ended up paying $1500 in damages because they chipped it when they threw it in the bushes. :D
1 - 20 of 652 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.