TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· wait.. I did what?
15,512 Posts
I just did it with a bolt disconnected cable connected the OTA antenna rescan channels and voila I had OTA
That's because your model is a 4-tuner Cable/OTA unit that has both tuners.
There is no way to do the same on a 6-tuner Cable-only unit.

· Registered
5 Posts
I wonder if it is possible for TiVo to create a cable card replacement that can convert the TiVo into an OTA model.
are you kidding? TIVO doesn't even support their OTA model. We have two of them brand new in the box and tried to set them up last week. You cannot download any channels been trying for those last two weeks to find somebody who knows Jado side track that but it doesn't matter TIVO was able to just kill it and we spent over $450 for those so if TIVO we've been with him since their inception this is how they handle long-term customers something out to be done about it this country just let these companies come in and screw over the public and walk away. I'm sure the over the air TV I could run with my antenna but it won't let me do it if anybody has any suggestions on how to sidetracked that I actually get it to work please get back to me. Thank you.

4,428 Posts
are you kidding? TIVO doesn't even support their OTA model. We have two of them brand new in the box and tried to set them up last week. You cannot download any channels been trying for those last two weeks to find somebody who knows Jado side track that but it doesn't matter TIVO was able to just kill it and we spent over $450 for those so if TIVO we've been with him since their inception this is how they handle long-term customers something out to be done about it this country just let these companies come in and screw over the public and walk away. I'm sure the over the air TV I could run with my antenna but it won't let me do it if anybody has any suggestions on how to sidetracked that I actually get it to work please get back to me. Thank you.
Ok, I'll bite. What is "Jado side track" and "how to sidetracked"?

· TDL shepherd
17,753 Posts
You’ve not offered any details that would allow anyone to help you on either front. I recommend you create your own thread, with more details on your setup and what’s been tried and failed, and maybe somebody will get you going.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts