TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the present time I am using a T-Mobile EDGE connecting to the internet via my Dell Latitude D400 Windows XP Laptop with a Sony Ericcson GC89 card. I am a little confused as to how I would access and download Tivo data to a Series 2. I am fully setup, having owned this TIVO for many years. I read someone else's thread about connecting with Cingular and another device. I got a little lost due to the different hardware. How do I access via the T-Mobile network? Thank you Tivo users for your help in advance.

Biffski

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I tried the steps on the Microsoft site and did everything it stated alowing the DVR to obtain the IP address and also assigning it but I still could not connect. The Tivo is giving an error message that states "No DHCP server". I even check marked the boxes in the advanced tab under DHCP to see if it made a difffernce and it did not. What shall I do now? Thank you

Biffski

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.