Votes: 32 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 12 6.5%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your right I didnt think about the place I posted this. We were talking Desktop and virtual access and was curious on how many other Mac Users there were out there. Sorry for the miss placed poll.

·
Not New Member
28 Posts
Home: Panther on PowerBook, Linux/Debian on three servers, dual-boot Debian + Win2k on one desktop, dual-boot Debian + Win98 on second desktop, dual-boot Debian + Win95 on second laptop, not sure what is on other various hard drives laying around

Work: Fedora Core 2 on workstation, Fedora 3 in a VmWare, Gentoo in a VmWare, Win 2k in a VmWare

What was the question again?

·
Notable Member
117,652 Posts
Javaroma said:
Your right I didnt think about the place I posted this. We were talking Desktop and virtual access and was curious on how many other Mac Users there were out there. Sorry for the miss placed poll.
This type of poll has been done seveal times before in the HH.. It's safe to say that there are plenty of Mac people there.

If it's realated to TiVo, OSes at work probably don't mean much, unless you use TiVo at work.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.