TiVo Community Forum banner
201 - 220 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I’m the old forum we had breadcrumbs at the bottom of the thread, a easy way to click back to whatever forum I’m in.
Currently I either have to scroll to the top for the breadcrumbs Or hit back. Hitting back sucks if I read multiple pages in a thread I have to hit back multiple times.
Is there a method I’m missing? Can we get the breadcrumbs below the thread as well like we had before?

·
Administrator
9,205 Posts
Reactions: boywaja

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Is the bad words filter something we have control over in the new platform or is it standardized?

The reason I am asking is because I have seen several posts now where Comcast/NBC streaming platform that starts with Pea and ends with a name for a rooster gets censored, and adding an exception for that might be good on a platform where we talk a lot about tv and streaming.

Peacock
It apparently doesn't like a certain breed of cat from Maine either, as represented by Gregor's post about his new house mate.

·
Administrator
9,205 Posts
I was going to say you just have to scroll past the recommended reading which is kind of annoying but then I realized this thread doesn’t have the bottom breadcrumbs.
Rotate your phone. :)

• Angry
Reactions: Zevida

·
Señor Member
79,606 Posts
I really like the New page and would like it even better if it only included content from my followed forums.
You do it by setting the default filter for NEW to be followed items? Unless I am misunderstanding what you want to see.

·
Administrator
9,205 Posts
Right, check the boxes for Followed & Save as default.

·
Señor Member
79,606 Posts
So after a few days, and with @Hank 's tweaks, I am pretty happy with what I have. The one thing still missing was a Follow button/link at the bottom of the thread. I often read a thread and want to follow it. If I post, great, but if not, I have to scroll to the top to follow the thread. /1stWorldProblems

Organism Gesture Font Flash photography Poster

·
Boosted
27,052 Posts
The one thing still missing was a Follow button/link at the bottom of the thread. I often read a thread and want to follow it. If I post, great, but if not, I have to scroll to the top to follow the thread. /1stWorldProblems
Oh, I think I can fix that too. :) Maybe later this weekend.

·
Registered
27,886 Posts
Was this mentioned yet? Can a sort by number of replies in a thread be added to the search results?

In general the search seems to be better, but I'm looking for the big amazon thread and couldn't find it in a search. In the old site, I could sort by number of replies to find the most popular threads.

·
Administrator
9,205 Posts
Was this mentioned yet? Can a sort by number of replies in a thread be added to the search results?

In general the search seems to be better, but I'm looking for the big amazon thread and couldn't find it in a search. In the old site, I could sort by number of replies to find the most popular threads.
That’s one of the 20+ search enhancements I’ve requested.

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
Anybody else having a problem with FireFox/Win10? It just started this morning about 8:30am PST, the page layouts are all wacked up. I don't use any of the scripting mods and have disabled NoScript completely but no joy yet.

It starts with huge page-filling Tivo community logo then it just flashes away and the push notification wording with scrambled design comes up but I can't click on any of the "no" "never buttons" so after that nothing works.

Chrome is ok.

·
Premium Member
3,847 Posts
Another wishlist item. Could there be a "Thank you for posting" (however worded) independent of the Like button?

It seems as if like Like is doing multiple duty as a reaction and very often one does not want to "Like" something (e.g. an awful news event) but would like to thank the poster for posting about it.

201 - 220 of 261 Posts